Saturday, February 2, 2013

Been awhile . . .

Twelve books since my last update. I think it's okay to say that it's time for another.

Maybe you don't agree. I'm sure these are little annoying but I still like just typing away whatever I'm thinking. It's not like I can do this for any school papers anymore, they're all formal now. "No first or second person!" says the teacher. Poop; I'll do whatever I want!

No, I won't, I'm already getting an A- in English.

That makes me sound really annoying, I know. But seriously, I'm angry! I read ten-times more books than anyone else in my English class, maybe even my entire grade! I read really fast! I'm good at English, and I'm getting an A-! I'd like to blame the teacher, but I know it's the grading scale. Less than 95% is an A-. What the heck.

Ah, another thing to complain about: school dances. Seriously, they're the most boring thing in the world. I'm not anti-social by the way, although I really do sound like it, don't I? I sit around reading and reviewing things all the time. Those aren't really social activities. Anyways, though, I hate school dances. And then of course Facebook is bombed by cutesy little pictures of everyone getting ready for the dance. I get the group pictures, those are nice, but the couple-y ones? C'mon, it isn't prom. When it is prom, that's okay. But it's not. Not right now, anyways. And really, the only people that go to them are freshman. Except maybe the over-achievers in other grades, or student council kids. They kind of have to, though, so that's not my problem.

I'm a freshman myself, but those things are duuuuuuuumb.

Usually my friends like these things, but this year my friends have kind of changed and my new ones hate these things, just like I do! A match made in Heaven.

God dang, my friends are funny.

So, have you seen the videos on Youtube, The Most Popular Girls In School? I'll warn you, they swear a lot, but it's hilarious.

I think I'm done. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment