Saturday, September 1, 2012

You Are Awesome.

You, reader, are awesome.

I'd like to thank all my viewers of this blog and tell you that you are fantastic for taking time out of your day and reading these reviews. I don't know if you're a repeating viewer, or just someone looking for one specific review, but I still am thanking you!

I don't know how to get word out about my blog. So, if you know anyone that needs to be persuaded to read a book, send them here! I appreciate every little mention! Someone probably is sitting behind their screen thinking, "Ah, it's so petty, asking her readers to talk about her blog. How selfish," well, no. I know that word gets around easily when more people talk!

Now, just from looking at my stats (minus my own views) I know that you guys have been doing a lot of reading of my blog! Most from the United States, but Russia is right up there! Then there's also the UK, Germany, Netherlands and China! Thank you all! I don't know where you've heard about  my blog, but you're so special for checking it out. So special.

I thought I could make a post letting you know about the person behind this particular screen, since you all seem so interested. Ha ha. But really, if you want to send me something about yourself, ask questions, or request a book you want me to read and review, hit me up with an email at readinglistreviews@gmail.com, or at Twitter: @IsabelLieb1. I'm also on GoodReads, that link is on the right side of this blog, so I don't really have to link it in this post. I'll link my Tumblr, Twitter, GoodReads and whatever else on the right, under About Me after publishing this post. So check that out if you get the chance.

Anyways. About me...
I'll start with pretty standard questions and go from there. To be honest I stole these questions straight from my GoodReads profile.
Do you still attend school? Yes, I do!
Your favorite color? Pink, abso-tutely.
Your favorite drink? Hot chocolate, or chocolate milk.
Your favorite food? Cookies or chocolate or ice cream.
Your favorite type of music? The good stuff.
Your favorite singer? Coldplay, Sinatra, Jason Mraz, Hedley...
Your favorite movie? Pirates of the Caribbean, Tangled, Anastasia... . 
Your favorite actor? Alex Pettyfer; oh-fer-cute!
Your favorite TV show? Bones, TVD, Psych.
Your favorite song? Anything by Coldplay.
Your favorite book? Well, gee, that's a toughie!
Your favorite ice cream? Cotton candy, or chocolate. 
Your favorite state? Minnesota, no doubt!
Your favorite accent? All of them, I think they're all so fun to figure out.

Now, for a "This or That" segment. I found these things on some website; bear with me. 
I'd rather eat than drink.
I'd rather read a book than a magazine.
I'd rather watch a black and white movie than a colored one.
I'd rather have water than a pop.
I'd rather have a burger than pizza. 
I'd rather have fruit than veggies.



Now, dear reader, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment