Saturday, November 10, 2012

Random Update

Well I don't really like doing this.

Okay, that's a lie, but I feel like I've been updating a lot. I need more books! I wish I Christmas would just get here already.

I don't know if you even celebrate Christmas, or what you do, but I love it. It's just so festive. And the music! Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree gets me so pumped to go out and be productive. Christmas is not a lazy man's holiday.

First you have to put up the tree; work. Then you put on all of the ornaments; work. Then you have to crawl under the tree and put on the tree skirt; work. After that, I usually set up a train track around the bottom of the tree; work. Then you have to put up the stockings; work. Put up the other decorations including miniature light up houses and snow-babies; work. Once I'm done with the main level, I go and decorate my room; work. Oh, and you have to put lights on the tree, too! That's work. A lot of it.

So, let's update on my life so far. Recently I've fallen in love.

With a TV show.

Named Sherlock.

Not the Sherlock Holmes TV show that's on TV right now, I actually don't know when it was on TV. There are only two seasons, each only containing three episodes. But it's worth it! Each episode is an hour and a half and they are all amazing. Benedict Cumberbatch is like the best Holmes. I've seen a lot, but he is pretty darn good.

And Watson is just so darn cute (not hot, he's like forty-something. He's a cute little man).

And, and, and The Hobbit is coming out soon! And guess what? Martin Freeman (the man who plays Watson) is going to play Bilbo, perf! And Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock Holmes) is going to play . . . er . . . IMDB says, 'The Necromancer', which is Sauron apparently. Which is perfect, again. Great casting, guys.  Not being sarcastic. I love it.

I am so totally going to see the Hobbit when it comes out. And I'm planning on seeing Skyfall anytime soon, preferably today. I've heard it's an amazing Bond movie, maybe one of the best? Ah, let's hope so! I love Daniel Craig.

Anyways, getting off my nerdy-horse . . . Wait, no.

So for Christmas this year, my friends and I are having a poster-swap instead of a present-swap. I am thinking about getting a Sherlock poster (because it's amazing), and an X-Files one that says "I WANT TO BELIEVE". It's cool if you get it.

I'm also back onto watching Vampire Diaries. Awesome. Makes me cry just about every episode. Thanks.

Any-hoo, I haven't got anything really going on with my life. So. That's dull. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment