Friday, August 10, 2012

Late Update!

My week's been going great. Fantastic. Fabulouis.

One Direction reference!

Okay. I have to mention One Direction in everything I do, I think. It's just a habit. I even have a Tumblr for this little indulgence. Hit me up if you want! Click here for my One Direction themed Tumblr blog, or click here for my Project 642 blog.

Project 642 is a project based on a book my mum bought me the other day. It's called "642 Things to Draw".

I don't know how I thought of the blog name. It just came to me, really. I have no idea. I think I might be psychic.

Which reminds me! I'm watching Psych, the TV show! I love it. I also love the show Bones.

And that reminds me that I just finished reading a book by Kathy Reichs (the author and books that the show was based off of). It was little boring. Well, actually it was pretty interesting but it went on for a long time. Actually, come to think of it, it was probably around the same length as Divergent, but for some reason it just seemed a lot longer. Also I meant to read Ida B. before I read Divergent but I just could resist myself. It looked so good, plus a good friend recommended it! Thanks Emmy!

Let's go over the week. Day by day. Let's start on Saturday.

Saturday-- I went over to my good friend's house and we spent the entire night on Chat Roulette. I wouldn't usually condone this kind of thing, but with lots of friends, I thought it couldn't be too bad. It was fun, but lots of the people we met weren't... faces. Exactly. Get it? Yuck. That's where Chat Roulette gets it's reputation. Then we had s'mores and we watched the Olympics. The s'mores were good, got a few bug bites, found the Big Dipper, half of Orion, and the North Star.

Sunday-- One of my friends had to leave early, but the rest of us went tubing on the local lake. Two of my friends went first and the tube actually deflated! Apparently the tube wasn't filled completely. Then my friend and I went tubing and I hurt my shoulder (I must have really messed it up because it still hurts sometimes). We spun the boat around and headed to an island in the middle of the lake. We explored for awhile, found some old houses, broken glass--we were wearing shoes, don't worry! As soon as we got back to my friend's house, I went home and packed for Monday, a birthday party!

Monday-- I go to my kind-of-friend's birthday party. To be honest, I didn't think I would invited. But I was. And we went to an amusement park full of scary-high, scary defying-gravity, scary, scary, scary rollercoasters. As you can tell, I don't do rollercoasters. I hate the feeling of being forced against gravity. It feels like your stomach will come out of your ears. So I sat on benches for half of the day while the rest of the posse went on coasters. We went to the waterpark, so that was really fun. And, we went on a few rides like the Scrambler and the Tilt-a-Whirl. Which made me sick, by the way. I get dizzy and I'm scared of heights, gravity, and falling off to my death. I'm not an amusement park kind of person. Although I am partial to cotton candy.

Tuesday-- Oh boy, what did I do on Tuesday? Well I went home from the previous friend's house (forgetting my tie-dyed shirt). I just hung out on Tuesday, I think. I ordered some books off Amazon (still haven't gotten them, either!). I ordered Insurgent by V. Rothy, Nevermore by J. Pats, and I ordered Catching Fire by Suzie Collins for my sister.

Wednesday-- The county fair starts! I didn't go, though. It was supposed to rain, albeit it didn't. So again, I think I just hung out and tried to find something to do. Let's just skip Wednesday. It's just a week filler-day anyways.

Thursday--So much happened on Thursday! Prepare! So, my mom took me to get a new book at Barnes & Noble after I had a meltdown about my arm hurting (in my defense, it did hurt, and I was bored). So we went to the book store and got the before-mentioned book 642 Things to Draw. I finished one of the pictures, a hammock, and then I put it away. After that, I took my cousin to the fair--she's staying with us for a week. We met up with a couple of my friends, went on a bunch of rides (the Scrambler, the Tilt-a-Whirl, some sort of swinging Egyptian boat (hated it), and the Tornado twice), dunked my saxophone instructor, went to the petting zoo, had a bunch of food, and of course we had Hawaiian Shaved Ice from my fifth-grade-teacher's fair stand.

Friday-- So far, it's been an okay day. I wanted to hang out with friends today, but obviously my cousin is still staying with us, so I don't want to leave her alone with my parents. Awkward! I did have fun doing something today. I drew a picture of sparrows for my friend (the one that introduced me to Divergent) because she needed a logo for Etsy. When she gets her account up, I'll give you the name! Of course, now that I think of it, I have no idea who I'm talking to. Probably no one. Whatev's, brah! OH! I finished three pictures this morning out of my book. Or maybe it was last night. I actually have no idea. The days tend to blend together over the summer.

I don't want summer to go away! I've had such a good one! I've gone up north lots of times and I've been to Duluth and I went to Water Park of America, MOA, and Valleyfair! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment