Friday, August 17, 2012

Update!

Just updating. I keep updating. I can't stop myself.

Soooooooooooooooo...

Season seven of Bones is not on Netflix instant watch/play and it's driving me crazy. I Just want to watch it right now. I'm so impatient, I know.

Honestly I can't help myself.

But thankfully, last Tuesday I finally got my books in the mail. I finished Insurgent in about three to four hours and I finished Nevermore in about the same time. Unfortunately, Nevermore took longer because my parents kept interrupting me!

"Come outside and help with the landscaping"
"You need to shovel rocks out here. Come on"

Alright, I'm not afraid of the sun but I'd rather read a book. I could read a book outside if we had a hammock but the last time we had one, an alley cat had babies in it. So.

Yeah.

And my parents are always shocked when I finish my books fast. If I finished my book quickly the previous time, shouldn't you just expect me to? They don't, and they act so surprised and it bothers me.

I'm proud of myself, you know. My room is cleaner than it's ever been and I'm keeping it that way! It's been about a month I think since I finally got my new room put together and now it's staying clean! I love it. Maybe at some point I'll put up some pictures on another page. I'm thinking about adding another page to this blog. Maybe an "All About Me" page. These updates should probably be moved to that page then, but I don't really know how I would do that. I could figure it out.

I think I talked myself into making that page. I will. I think it will have a link to my Tumblr, Twitter, probably not Facebook, but I'm sure you could find me on there if you really wanted to. That's creepy. Please don't.

And maybe I'll create an email just for you lads and ladies if you want to send me an email (why would you?). Just in case, I suppose.

Maybe, maybe, maybe. Everything is a maybe, so don't count on any of it! I'm just going on and on here.

Alright, so Bones is in the background of my laptop right now. Actually it's on the TV, but my laptop is on my lap and it's half covering the TV from where I can see. I really want more Bones! Booth and Bones should really just get together (they have, I guess, if Booth is the daddy of Brennan's baby). But it really bothers me that all the episodes are pretty much the same. Get a case, solve a case, almost kiss--but not quite. Except for a couple episodes which are really cute that I want to watch again, but I don't feel like finding them.

I just want to curl up under the blankets on my bed and fall asleep, but I have a fan in my window so I can't close the shades all the way and so my room is lit up with sunlight. I'm so tired. I don't even know why.

Also, my friends and I have been talking and I really want to make YouTube videos. If I do, I can give you a link to my YouTube! Well I still can, but I only have one video on there. I'll put it on my All About me page!

I'm not one to talk right into my webcam randomly, so I was planning on doing one with another person at least. One or two people, any more would be too much I think. But I could handle it.

Also! I want to hang out with one of my best friends in the entire world, but she's camping pretty much every week or she's babysitting. I want to make a video with her, specifically, because she already has a YouTube and she has a bunch of videos and she's totally comfortable in front of her camera and I don't understand how she can just talk into technology! It's foreign to me. I don't get it.

But I really want to do one of those videos where they do ridiculous make overs, but I don't have one of those billion-shades-of-eye-shadow pallets. Palets? Paletts? I don't know. I think it's pallets, but I feel like that's those wooden things they use to move large things with a forklift.

Anyways, I did tell you that I would give out a link to the Etsy shop my friend made if you want to buy cute little things. I'm not really Etsy-savvy but I can keep looking for you all. Y'all.

Ah! Booth just saved Bones' life. Is that the right way to write it? Bones'? Or is it Bones's? I think it's the second, but I keep writing it like the first.

Oh! And I was looking at my audiences, and I'm happy to say hello to my Alaskan friends! Is it chilly up there? I bet it is. It's chilly here, too, but only in the Winter. I've seen I also have some friends in the UK, and in Russia. Hi guys!

Also, I saw that I had people coming from a weird, 'adult' website? Er... what? How did you guys find me? And another one, people are coming to my blog from a watch-movies-free website. I don't know how my blog got there either... The one that I did know about, though, is GoodReads. I did put my blog link on there. So hello, GoodReads, 'adult' website, and watch-movies-free members!

Well. I have to go make that page now! All About Me!

Update on the update! I'm not adding another page. Way too much work. And, I cannot safely move my updates without changing the dates and I feel like that would be weird. So, disregard anything I've said about the other page. I might make a post just for me, me. Not just updating.

No comments:

Post a Comment