Sunday, August 19, 2012

What I Want Out of Life...

Clockwork Princess.
Reached.
City of Heavenly Fire.


The Dark Artifices. 2015. 

I didn't even know that another series by Cassandra Clare was coming out. But now I want it! Have you read the description for it, yet? I'll give it to you.

The first book in “The Dark Artifices” is scheduled for publication in 2015. Set against the glittering backdrop of present-day Los Angeles, the series follows Emma Carstairs, the fiercest warrior and most skilled young Shadowhunter since Jace Wayland, and Emma’s sworn partner in arms, Julian Blackthorn. Despite Emma’s complicated feelings for Julian, the two must band together to investigate a demonic plot that stretches from the warlock-run nightclubs of the Sunset Strip to the enchanted sea that pounds the beaches of Santa Monica.

I think I'm going to die. I'm so excited it's giving me a headache. Or a tumor. If I don't post a review in the next month or so, I'm probably dead. Or I just don't have a book. My parents thought it would be a fun idea to cut off my book funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment