Thursday, July 18, 2013

Personal Post/Update!

So I just read a book but I'm working on the review (to be honest, it doesn't take that long to write it, but I'm just lazy) so here's time for a personal update because it will be buried by another post in a day or two.

As you probably don't know (as really nobody knows, actually) I've been kind of writing something. A story, I guess, but just for fun! I've had so much time between books that I decided to try writing my own. Why not, right?

Some days I get that whole writer's block thing and it just doesn't work. Like, I can't even write book reviews on those days. It's just . . . all clogged up there. Crazy. It sucks actually and I haven't written any parts of my story in a really long time, so I decided today that I would start writing again! I just finished a book but I still wanted to write some more. I get inspired, what can I say. So I wrote and guess what? I wrote ten pages in the last, oh, two hours. That's fantastic! It took like, five days to write seven pages. So now I'm up to 17. Amazing, like I said. That's practically one whole chapter, maybe two. Wow.

But I won't let anything see it until I'm done or close to done because sometimes if I show things to people, I just loose my motivation and then I stop writing! Oh no!

I don't know if you (whoever you are) write a lot, or at all, but you know those days where you just wake up with an awesome idea and you have to write it all down before you lose it? That's kind of how I got this idea and I think it's pretty good! At least I would read it. Probably. Maybe not, actually. But it's fun to write. I'm really impatient and I just want to write the ending and ahmygod. I'm so impatient. I have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment