Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update!

Just bought myself a Galaxy SII from TMobile and I really like it! I'm actually updating from it right now! Obviously I probably won't usually update it like this from now on because to be honest this is just a test. Plus I have to link it under the personal updates part.

I already have a super high score on Fruit Ninja!... Alright I'm not very good at typing on this yet so I'll continue this on my computer.


--Okay, on my computer now. I'm so much better at typing on this. The Galaxy SII has just a screen keyboard. If I turn it sideways, it's a bigger keyboard but it's still on the screen. So.

As I was saying before, I have a really high score on Fruit Ninja already; I added it to my phone about two days ago, right after I got it! My highest score so far is 562, not too shabby!

Also, yesterday my friends and I went to the State Fair and it was unbearably hot. I think I might have gotten sunburned on my cheeks, but as an old man working one of the booths pointed out, "it looks good" on me. Creepy, I know. For some reason, the song Dinosaur by Ke$ha went through my head the rest of the day. I don't even like that song. Yuck.

So, we had fun. We didn't get any free T-shirts though, which was a bummer but was expected. At least by me. Out of my three friends and I, I think I'm the only one that goes every year. Two of them had never gone before. How can you not go to the State Fair? It's the State Fair.

Instead of T's, we got buttons and little paper fans to fan our-sweaty-selves with. They helped about as much as I expected them too. Not very well.

We also got Sweet Martha's Cookies, which are like heaven with little bits of chocolate. So, basically heaven with little bits of heaven. We got milk to go along with them, but the space between the cookie booth and the all-you-can-drink milk stand was too far, and I finished my milk before we got the cookies. Oh well.

Let's see, what else did we do? We went to a bagel 'cafe' or whatever you'd call it. I'd never been to one of those before. Now I have! I should have gotten pictures (kidding (only partly)). It was fun, but I think the ladies working behind the counter were starting to get antsy about having us there. We were a little bit loud to say the least.

Later in the day, we went back to my house and my best friend was supposed to come also. But she couldn't stay the night, I knew that in advance, and her mom would pick her up around eight or nine. We didn't get back from the fair until five-thirty to six, and by then she said that it was pointless to come to my house if she would just stay two hours. I agree(ish), but it's two hours that we could have hung out!

Anyways... I got an Instagram account! Follow me (is that what you do on Instagram), Isabellieb. That's mine. I'll probably follow you back! I'm so happy with my new phone, I will have one for the Sheeran concert! Excited!

Also, open house is in four days! What! How did summer go so fast?

Honestly, though, this was one of the best summers I've had. Top five. Top three, or two. I spent most of my days with two of the best people in the world (you know who you are, and yes, when I blog about you, you should know you're cool (-Twitter)). So! Thank you to those people who made my summer awesome! I can't wait until high school with you guys. Freshman year will be fun (I hope..)!

No comments:

Post a Comment