Sunday, April 29, 2012

Update!

So my weekend has been boring. 


I honestly haven't done anything all week! Except write millions of book summaries. Four to be exact.

To explain, for school we get these points for reading and taking tests on books; they're called AR points. But if a book doesn't have a test with it, you have to write a summary on it. Most books are 10-15 points. I need to get 70 points this trimester... I have about thirty-some points. When I finish all my summaries I'll have over 100 points! I'm so excited!

Okay, since you probably don't know me very well, I thought I'd introduce myself with a couple questions and answers.

What is my middle name? Eileen, my grandma's name.
Do I have any pets? Two, a fish and a dog! The dog's name is Harley.
What is my favorite color? Pink, as you can see from my blog's background!
What is my favorite candy? Anything without coconut.
What is my favorite movie? Tangled, Pirates of the Caribbean (1), or Fired Up!.
What is my favorite song? Right now it might be Ai Se Eu Te Pego--by Michel Telo, or Corre! by Jesse y Joy. I'm into Spanish music at the moment.

Now that that's over with, I don't know what else I should talk about. I'm updating about my life... I think I'm going to do this after every two reviews. That's a good spacing right? Well, that's what I'm going to do, unless my life is super exciting and I just want to update. OH! I just remembered something.

So I have braces. Sucks, right? Yeah, well I go to the orthodontist May 7th which is in about a week I think. Then they tell me when I get my braces off. The orthodontist said I would probably get them off when we originally planned (June 18th) but then the last time I went, he said I might be able to get them off as early as May 25th! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get them off!

And, summer-vacay is almost here for us! There are like, 38 days or so until summer (counting weekends!). Oh I'm so excited! I've never been so excited for summer in my entire life! I'm going camping with my best friend for sure, and then she's coming up North to my grandparents house with me for an entire week and then we're going to the beach every weekend or as much as we can! I can't wait, I'm so freaking excited!

Every time I realize summer is getting closer than ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment